Announcing the 2nd Annual Muñecas, Poupées, and Dolls BJD Scholarship
I’m a little late this year, but better late than never! This is the official announcement for the 2nd Annual MPD BJD Scholarship! The recipient of the scholarship with receive $600 to spend on a BJD of their choice. There is a little bit of work and a video (after all, this is in conjunction with my YouTube Channel) involved with the application process, but if you've ever applied for a scholarship for college, that should not surprise you too much. This is my way of giving back to the Doll Community that has given me so much over the years. Please check out my YouTube video for a complete explanation here, and see official rules below. Please also note that if people find weird loopholes or situations I have not addressed, I may add to or amend the rules as needed. All applications are due by midnight EST on December 22nd, and the winner will be announced on December 24th. It will be a New Doll for the New Year! Good luck and have fun!
1. Must be 18 years old. This rule is non-negotiable this year.
2. Open to anyone in the world.
3. Customs fees are the responsibility of the winner.
4. I will purchase the doll and ship it to your address.
5. Max limit is $600 including the shipping.
6. Can use any extra money on Etsy, for clothing, accessories, etc.
7. Close personal friends of mine cannot enter (sorry guys 😭)
8. Must fill out the application form and submit a video no longer than 10 minutes. You must show your face in the video.
9. The winning application video will be posted to my YouTube channel.
10. I ask for either an unboxing video when your doll arrives to be posted to my YouTube channel OR unboxing photos to be shared on Instagram.
11. You must be somewhat active in the doll community, whether it be posting content yourself or interacting with other doll content.
1. Tell me a little bit about yourself
2. Tell me about your favorite doll you had as a child, or if you didn't have dolls as a child, your favorite doll currently.
3. Tell me what your dream doll would be if you won the scholarship – you should have a clearly identified doll that you’re looking to purchase upon winning the scholarship.
4. Tell me why you want to win the scholarship and why I should choose your application.
To submit your video, upload it to Google Drive, get a shareable link, and paste it into the application.
The application can be found here: https://forms.gle/1Xt61GVKxEAWpXEa6
I will be using a Rubric to help me evaluate the applications, you can download a copy of the Rubric below.
Thank you for reading!